" The effective management of pain and anxiety is of paramount importance for patients requiring dental care and conscious sedation is a fundamental component of this.
Competently provided conscious sedation is safe, valuable and effective. "
"Conscious Sedation in the Provision of Dental Care" 2003
The courses feature
- A powerpoint theory presentation in the morning with a practical class.
- An opportunity to see both live and recorded cases being treated.
- A seminar environment which is very interactive.
Use the testimonials tab above to see what other dentists have to say.
I qualified at the Turner Dental School, Manchester in 1975. I have been a general dental practitioner since then. In 1977 I introduced “Relative Analgesia” into my practice, as an associate and have used this technique on a daily basis to successfully assist over 5000 patients, with over 7000 administrations, overcome their dental anxiety.
- Single-handed private practitioner since 1991 in Newbury, Berkshire.
- Member of SAAD, the ADI and The DSTG and now on the list of mentors for both SAAD and DSTG. He is a full (active) member of BAAD, having attended every conference since its inception in 1996. In 1999 I attended a year course in Contemporary Restorative Dentistry with Dr.Tidu Mankoo.
- After 35 years of clinical success with “RA” I have developed a one-day course , focussed on teaching the theory and practical aspects of RA, in a private practice setting for dental practitioners ,including specialists.
- Course delegates have attended my Newbury practice from all over the UK from Aberdeen to the Channel Islands and I have now delivered two “RA” courses in the Republic of Ireland with more planned for 2008 and beyond.